Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Excited to be back

Blogging is a still a new experience for me and I'm looking forward to sharing my creative adventures.

Lavender Mint Tea by Robin Angeline, 2010
Last summer my daughter and I went to the Lavender Festival in Mona Utah. There we discovered Real Lavender Ice cream, Lavender Sugar Cookies (Yum!) and the most amazing Lavender Lemonade which we have not been able to find since, to our dismay. But it opened up a taste for lavender in way I never thought possible. But to my pleasure I have discovered Lavender Mint Herbal Tea.

My passion is painting landscapes. I love the charm of the French countryside and Tuscany hills. Lavender Mint Tea is a painting I finished last fall inspired by our adventures to the Lavender Festival.  

I've recently made a trip to California to take hundreds of pictures with the plans to begin a new collection of paintings inspired by the coastlines, hillsides, and garden landscapes of Santa Barbara.

I am looking forward to beginning this new project and sharing the process as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment